Terms and Conditions
By participating in the sale of
the EASY token you must agree to and understand the following:
1. EASY Tokens will be distributed
upon the conclusion of all token sale rounds. This is at the sole discretion of
2. SimpleDEFI reserves the right
to reject any purchases. In the event that this occurs, SimpleDEFI shall refund
the user in full in the same cryptocurrency value they paid.
3. SimpleDEFI reserves the right
to contact you using the information you provide.
4. You are not a citizen or
resident of the following countries:
5. You are not a sanctioned
individual or entity under the Office of Foreign Assets Control list:
6. You will not attempt to
defraud, manipulate, or otherwise exploit the token sale process.
7. You accept sole responsibility
to provide accurate information related to your personal cryptocurrency
8. You understand that custody of
your tokens upon receipt is your sole responsibility and that SimpleDEFI cannot
reverse or block transactions once they occur.
9. You agree to hold harmless
SimpleDEFI and its affiliates any monetary losses related to the token sale or
secondary market value of the token.
10. You understand that
cryptocurrency is inherently volatile.
11. You understand how to properly
maintain and secure your cryptocurrency assets including your private keys.
12. You at least 18 years of age.
13. You have read and understand
the “tokenomics” of the EASY token located at https://simpledefi.io .
14. You have read and understand
the “whitepaper” associated with the SimpleDEFI product and EASY token located
at https://simpledefi.io .
15. The EASY token is a utility
token intended to interact with the SimpleDEFI ecosystem.
16. The EASY token is not a
speculative asset or investment.
17. You agree to abide by all the
laws and regulations of The Republic of Seychelles.
18. You agree to abide by all the
laws and regulations of the jurisdiction in which you reside.